View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 10:29 PM
maahchand10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Julien. He's won a Memorial Cup, a Calder and a Stanley. He's won coach of the year in the NHL. He's one of the winningest coaches in the history of the Bruins franchise. His team is in first place in the division and is regarded around the NHL as a Cup contender once again.

Consequently, if you're complaining about how many years he has left and wanting Neely to intervene (which he has said he does not do), you must be joking.
No, not joking one bit. Excuse me for not remember his winning the Memorial Cup, or the Calder, and I am extremely greatful to what he did in 2011 as well as his putting some structure into an awful team when he first took over. Unfortunately that cup was won in 2011...Today, in 2013 I see a team consistently not playing a full 60 minutes. They look totally lost half the time (D zone/breakouts). They blow leads which is pretty uncharecteristic of this team, and when a team sends two forecheckers on the D they don't know how to handle it. Now maybe it's the players , I don't know, but I don't see 2011 replicating itself anytime soon.

maahchand10 is offline   Reply With Quote