View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 10:58 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyscratch View Post
They would be pretty good sources, no? So Seravalli is lying? Or Lavi and the players are lying? Who is your beef with and why is everyone lying?

It was first reported on 97.5 this morning, then everyone else picked up on it. Multiple sources have confirmed that he dozed off in the meeting, with Lavi saying that's not the reason why he was benched. Both goalies were told on Monday who was starting, then they had the meetings and Bryz fell asleep. So since he wasn't starting he clearly wasn't interested.

I'm not sure if you hate Seravalli, all Philly media, or just love Bryz. If multiple sources confirm and report something, with confirmation from the coach and players, isn't it true? What exactly is your stance?
You got me I love Bryz. I guess you don't spend much time in the goalie thread.

You don't think people in the media here in Philly lack credibility? Especially the Flyers writers (Panotch, Seravelli, Charcidi, and Miller) have you seen their work before? They love their hit pieces.

Seravalli just said he heard the story and an unnamed player confirmed the story. His only quote from a person confirming it was anonymous. Despite players like Timonen denying the report. If you want to believe him go ahead but his past reports and other reports from other writers in this city lead me to believe that they are making something out of nothing here.

Edit: With the Lavi and other players confirmed it comment I was going off another posters post without actually reading the article. After reading the article it was actually the complete opposite of what the poster said in their post. Lavi and other players like Timonen, Simmonds, and Knuble actually denied the story.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 04-11-2013 at 12:21 AM.
LegionOfDoom91 is online now   Reply With Quote