View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Preddownsouth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwpreds View Post
If that's what he intended with this thread then he did a very poor job with it, beginning with the title of the thread- not sure why you are going to so much trouble trying to explain it for him.

And I do understand about fans being more critical of their own team- of course that is true. But I'm telling you it is WAY overboard on here- more doom, gloom, and negativity here than on the Atlanta Thrashers board (RIP) I used to participate on- a franchise that had ZERO playoff wins in 11 years-

I can't imagine what this place would be like if we don't have another playoff win till 2024!!!
WAY overboard? Give me a break. This has been one of the most frustrating years in the history of this franchise. Starting with the AK/Rads debacle the frustrations kept comng over and over. The loss to the Yotes. Suter bolting causing Poile to cry himself to sleep every night. Right after that Weber signing that insane offer sheet that the Preds matched, but at tremendous financial burden. The lockout. A regressing season where it seemed like most of the players took a step back. All of the injuries. Erat bolting. The uncertainy of what lies ahead of this team going forward.

No I think people who are passionate about the team have went through a lot after it seemed like the Stanley Cup was finally a real possibility. People are frustrated, mad, sad, and come here to vent it with fellow Preds fans. Not overboard at all - just a conclusion of a pretty crappy year for the team.