View Single Post
Old
04-10-2013, 11:59 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
DTV DVR cost me this one. Sucks. Still, good to pick up the two points and actually make a run of this. Still 10th in the west in P%, though. Sad to still be behind Dallas after their fire sale. That's okay, they should only get worse. Still, a real long shot to make the post season, at this point. We are going to have to nab 70% of points AND get REALLY lucky or grab 80% of points and squeek in on our own merits.

Still, the system based teams are now starting to get their **** together. Us included. If we can manage to squeek in right around the time we are starting to play team hockey like we do, it should be just in time to start upsetting these individual talent based teams that have had unusual success in this joke season. If we can be in full season swing, tough game hardened, I don't hate our chances against the Ducks and Hawks of the world. They didn't worry me last year and they're the same teams this year.

Remember several years ago when Calgary had basically the greatest first thirty games in NHL history and then still missed the playoffs in an 82 game season?