View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Nicky Santoro

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanKraft View Post
Nicky, funny to see you post on here SBR brother.

Sorry Kraft, i don't recognize your name.

IU,

I was thinking for a second that you made a big mistake coming up with all these ratings on the spot. Now everyone is asking you all the time. You now have 2 jobs. Your work, and answering everyone here, but we really do appreciate you taking the time.

It's obvious you are now the man here? Have you noticed there's no more posters posting links as much as before of previous games ratings? that's because you come up with them right away in the morning. before there was ppl like CanadaIsHockey, Lady Moderator and others posting links. it's rare now cause you come up with them quickly. You are truly the MVP here at this site. You are carrying this site now. You are the bobby orr of this site.

Keep up the good work and P.S.. if you can come up with the full NY and BOS ratings tomorrow, you'd make me so happy.. NYY were rained out, NYM, NYR.. I think NYR win easily here...and Celts, Sox, and Bruins or whatever you can get. And i promise i won't make a habit of bothering you all the time... thanks again, MVP..

IU, the fans are chanting.......MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP!