View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 02:05 AM
str8shooter
Rookie User

vCash: 500
As someone who's had every previous iteration of the PS3, I have no interest in a "next-gen" gaming console. I barely play games on the PS3 anymore, blame lack of time and interest but so many major titles had very severe flaws or tremendously deficient/frustrating gameplay that definitely indicated publishers/developers had not yet worked out all the kinks on this generation... Solution to that is obviously to move to a new system, with what will certainly be five times as many issues in that same department.

Morever, NO backward compatibility on either system? Talk about a gigantic slap in the face. I think Tom Sizemore showed Heidi Fleiss more respect on Celebrity Rehab than Sony and MS are offering their loyal customers. My message to both companies is to piss off. They're offering a more "connected" system with better graphics, woo effing hoo. Count me out.

If you want "connected", use a smart phone. If you want super hardware, building a gaming desktop. This seems like a half-assed solution where they're attempting to offer something to enjoy for everyone where in reality, there will be virtually nothing new enjoyed by anyone. No new drive, no substantial improvement on tried-and-true aspects of the gaming experience. Expand to gain more revenue instead of fixing what does not work, traditional corporate America thinking.