View Single Post
Old
12-29-2003, 01:41 AM
Belgian Fan

vCash: 500
Name: Filip
Location: Bornem (near Antwerp and Brussels), Belgium (near France )
Occupation: Studen at the university of Antwerp, I'm in my fourth year (out of 5) of Law school
Favoite Music Artist(s): I'm a Huge Bob Dylan fan. But I also like a ton of other music, ranging from Neil Young to Godspeed you! Black Emperor and many, many more. (I'll just add Belgian band dEUS for good measure)
Favorite TV show: Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, the Simpsons
Favorite Book(s) or Author(s): I really like Kafka. But I've also enjoyed tons of other great books... I kind of lost my appetite for literature though lately, I haven't read a book in half a year...
Favorite Av: Foote (honourable mention to Forsberg, Sakic)
Favorite Ex-Av: Drury
Favorite non-Av: Ilya Kovalchuk
Next or other favorite team: I like many teams, I prefer offensive minded teams, so I also like the 'Nucks a lot (keep that quiet please will you)
How else is hockey in your life?: Well, I try to follow it as much as I can from this hockey hotbed. Meaning I follow it as much as the internet allows me .
Favorite Av moment: Probably Bourque with the Cup, even though I wasn't following it as closely as now back than...
How and when did you become an Av fan?: I have no idea actually, it just gradually happened for me.

I always loved hockey but it was never on much here on the telly. So I started following it over the net some years ago, and I started favouring the Avs... Probably some dark force drew me to the Avs ..

Belgian Fan is offline   Reply With Quote