View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 02:04 AM
TheTechNoir

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHI Flyers10 View Post
I just don't think he's that good. We've seen him go on some tears but I think he did care this season and played well early on but even when he wasn't you could tell he was pissed off and wanted to win the game. I think he's phoning it in a little bit now but he just isn't good enough for that contract.
He probably just isn't built for it, I can't imagine the psychological effects it would have on me being in his position. But I don't think the lack of consistency is a matter of not caring or trying like with some players. I think now it is just largely related to being exhausted why it looks like he isn't trying. That, and it's hard to look like you're trying and you're hungry if your morale and psychological state/confidence are devastated.

I wish he would work out, and he is NOT THE PROBLEM WITH THE TEAM THIS YEAR, but he isn't going to be the goalie we need. Man it would rock to get Nurse in the first round, Fucale in the 2nd, and Weegar in the third this draft... Murphy if by chance he's still available would be even better.

TheTechNoir is offline   Reply With Quote