View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Christina Woloski
#FIREBENNING

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey McCanucks View Post
Well I can't say I like Kesler with Raymond and Kassian, not much chemistry there so far. And I'm missing the epic speed of Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen, I'd really like to see that come back. It's kind of unorthodox but I like the idea of:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen
Weise-Kesler-Lapierre
Higgins-Roy-Kassian

Pinizotto, Sestito, Ebbett...Booth?

Now obviously that is not a traditional lineup and I have to think that the bottom three lines would not see the same style of ice-time distribution as you'd usually see where the fourth line plays like ten minutes and all that...it's much more balanced. For a team trying to counter that, there is really no place to hide and the offensive threat - and the physical ability - is spread out real well. Every line is dangerous, every line has some grit, every line is fast, real tough to match up against.

And if y'all be laughing at me for having Roy on the fourth line...well...guess what just happened? Although, with Lapierre and Ebbett, but still the point stands.
You DO realize Roy is basically an amped up version of Schroeder is pretty much every way, right ? Size, skill set, speed, etc.

For what you're looking for, you just have to put Raymond with Roy and Hansen.

Christina Woloski is offline   Reply With Quote