View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 07:37 AM
  #303
compile
Give me Scotch!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vaughan, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,020
vCash: 693
Send a message via Skype™ to compile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickkins View Post
My own tiny little opinion is this; there are two Carey Prices, one an out of this world insanely talented goalie who is unbeatable... the other Carey Price is just average. Usually CP1 shows up, but sometimes CP2 shows up and 6 goals go in.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, consistency is not always present...
What I see is CP1 90% of the time. The other 10% it's the forwards and Carey Price as the defense is no where to be found.

__________________
Originally Posted by Jeffonfire
There's no ghosts... only god exists. Luckily, he is our netminder.
Originall Posted by hockeyfan2k11
Winning is not the #1 thing. They want to win THEIR way.....even if it means they're handicapping themselves.
compile is offline