Thread: Speculation: Trade Proposals Thread
View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 09:20 AM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
And how is it a bogus argument? He's played more than 80% of the season the past two years.

Yes, Taylor Hall is currently a rich man's Zach Parise. He's bigger, faster, stronger and more physical. They play an identical forecheck game and dominate on puck possession.

I mention Tavares because he gets treated like a god on here. On HFBoards that is. Some think he is actually on par with Stamkos and there was a recent thread asking if he was the 2nd best player in the world.

Taylor Hall on the other hand, does not get that same type of respect. This despite shattering Tavares' PPG in comparision with first 3 yrs in the league. This thread is a good example.

lol
Hall is a winger. Tavares is a center. Big difference in responsibility.

Hall is not a top-5 winger in the NHL YET. He may very well be in the future. But right now, if you ask who a coach would want on their team for this season and next, I am 100% certain most coaches would give more than 5 other winger who they like more than Hall.

That is not to say he s not a great player and someone I would love to have on the Rangers, because he is and I would.