View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 10:30 AM
GIN ANTONIC

vCash: 500
Hey guys,

Me and my GF are doing a little trip to Buffalo/Niagara from May 7-9. She lives in Vancouver, I live in Toronto so she is coming to visit for a week. We decided to go to Buffalo and area for a couple days for shopping and neither of us have really checked out that region too much. I've been to Niagara a bunch and while it is nice to look at, it's a little boring. Always wanted to check out the sights and scene of Downtown Buffalo as I figured there's probably some great gems that are just overlooked.

We are staying at Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, in Williamsville because apparently it is nice and romantic and we got a good deal on it. http://www.salvatores.net/

She wants to hit the Walden Galleria and Fashion Outlets Niagara. But we wanted to roam around downtown a bit, hit some nice bars and restaurants. Any suggestions for areas or places to go? We will have a car, obviously so transportation is not an issue. I guess a bit more date friendly or anything quirky, different or a Buffalo/WNY staple would be great to.

I'm reading through some of the other food threads on here but they date back a ways so I don't know how current some of that info is. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

GIN ANTONIC is offline   Reply With Quote