Thread: Proposal: edm/mtl
View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 11:43 AM
MrBigglesworth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadienShark View Post
What character, Mr. IKnowEverythingAboutSubban? You wouldn't give up a player that you PRAY can become a franchise winger, for a franchise defenseman? But please, enlighten me as to Subban's character flaws. I along with everyone else is dying to know. And on that topic, did you ever catch that overtime goal by Yakupov where he ignored his teammates to celebrate on his own? Talk about a true character!

I'd really like to know what's wrong with Subban. Let's hear it.

Chill out, ace, it's just an opinion. I don't understand how anyone can watch the giggling little goof on or off ice and NOT think he has character issues, but that's just me.
It's hilarious how Hab fans get all surprised and upset when someone mentions it being a concern, though. Disagree if you like, but it's nothing new so I'm not sure why it keeps shocking you guys when it's brought up?

Here's a scouting report...note: I did not write it..
Flaws: Needs to simplify his game, since he tends to run around in his own end at times. Also tries to do too much with the puck. On-ice antics may at times annoy his own teammates and the coaching staff. Could stand to become a bit more disciplined on the ice (and in the dressing room).