Old
04-11-2013, 01:06 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyranger61494 View Post
Bump

Brian Boyle's game, TOI and toothpaste choice is scrutinized yet Richards had a clunker last night and he somehow is not receiving any attention. Gaborik drew a huge amount of attention here for his poor play this season and Richie has been able to avoid a huge amount of criticism which is baffling considering his play, pay and pedigree. He looked like he was coming around before Kaleta nearly broke his neck and a couple of games after the trade but last night was horrendous. He has had far too many games like that this year, too. In OT, he was the 3rd forward pairing used by Torts...Stepan-Nash, Brassard-Cally, Richards-Haggy. Speaks volumes, no?

Carp was even harsher:
That's because colgate> crest and Brian Boyle should ****ing learn that already.

Richards has been quite below average, and is another reason why the Rangers are struggling as they are this season. I don't think many can argue that.

I was holding on hope of the Rangers giving BR another chance next season before using the compliance this off-season, but now, who knows. Let's see what BR does the rest of the season and come playoff time. We know he's stepped it up in big games before, why not this season too?

I do like the fact that he is shooting more on the power play however, that is a great start.