View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 02:44 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
Schiefele played 45 games, Camara played 50, Ekblad played 54, Lepkowski played 60. We were down top 3 d-men for between 25-30 games!

Okay, please show me which teams missed their top 3 d-men for 25-30 games. I'd love to see. Or should I go do the research myself?

I'm not trying to come across as a jacka$$, but I really believe this team would have made noise in the playoffs if we hadn't lost Sieloff, Koekkoek, and Posa (one of those "wish we hadn't done this" moves). This isn't a "you're second last...no matter what" attitude won't work.
I may not like this Kanuck guy I am not big on this "they would have made noise in the playoffs." That really takes a huge leap of faith considering how the 1st round of the OHL playoffs played out in the west. Do you believe Windsor would have won a best of 7 against Plymouth or London? That's supreme silly talk but I have no doubt unfortunately you believe what you say. Kanuck's view and your view are complete polar opposites. Chances are it's somewhere in the middle if they were to make the playoffs they would have been knocked out in 4 or 5. I for one will be happy when this charade of awarding the cup is over. If London gets it they can gloat about being the best hockey franchise in the world. If Barrie wins then Kanuck can gloat that they bested Windsor and London and point and make fun. If Windsor wins people can say what a black eye for the league it will be. This discussion will go round and round because Barrie loses so much, I don't see London winning the OHL this year and with losing Harrington, probably Griffith they will take some hits. Just in general the Memorial Cup hosting privilege is such a sham and makes the CHL look like a poor organization overall.

RayzorIsDull is online now   Reply With Quote