View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 01:47 PM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
I will be in attendance tonight with the wife (she makes an appearance) and some good friends and I am really looking forward to it. My wishes are for a great effort and a win because at this point in the season hope still springs eternal as long as we don't lose and I do like our schedule right now. I have not given up on a playoff spot and so tonight represents a poor man's playoff game.

I am also strangely feeling like we might see our first Jets Hattie

I am also looking forward to watching Jonathan Huberdeau play live. Ok I have to come clean here......I am pretty surprised how well Hubs transitioned into the NHL?? When I watched him at the WJC I felt he was prone to over handle the puck and not make the quick smart plays. I just didn't think he would jump in and put up good numbers right away? I guess I chunked that one into the woods big time. I always felt he had a pretty dynamic skill set but was missing a chip. Good for Hubs he seems like a good kid and I know he and Scheif are close friends.

Just a warning here gang Florida is 6-4 in their last 10 games and we are 4-6 so once again we might not want to assume the sale

Last edited by ps241: 04-11-2013 at 02:19 PM.