View Single Post
04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by WeekendAtBernies View Post
I still want Briere bought out at the end of the season, but maybe before he goes he can teach Bryz a thing or two about how to respond to interview questions.

Briere is all class and despite being asked tough questions in that interview, he responded in a way that paints both himself and the Flyers organization in a positive light. There's not a single quote there you could take in context or out of context to try and create some controversy. If you're going to speak to the media and agree to answer questions like this, that's how you have to respond.
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
I've always been impressed by the way he speaks to the media even though I've never been a huge fan of his playing style. He answered the questions the right way.
True, but I'll take content over form any day. Not saying Bryz is currently delivering the content we want, but, personally, I hate prettied-up and "correct" answers. Just say what you think. Otherwise, all interviews just end up being the same. Maybe that's why I don't really follow all the blogs and daily updates from the beat writers, it's the same stuff every day.

Ryker is online now   Reply With Quote