Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 05:49 PM
patnyrnyg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
What does she need an extension for? She could have simply purchased the playoff tickets and gone with the pay by round option...they would have dinged her for the first 4 games and she'd likely have 5-6 weeks to make the credit card payment. Furthermore, she could request a refund for unused games and she wouldn't even have to make the credit card payment if they miss the playoffs. What am I missing here?
1) she pays by debit card, so the cash comes right out of her account and would have to wait for the refund. 2) she doesnt want to pay until they clinch, and after 30+years, she should be granted that courtesy. I remember around 2002, they kept calling me and I kept putting them off for over a month. Finally, they called me again with about 3 games left. Think they needed to win all 3 games and have whoever they were chasing only get 1 point the rest of the way. I actually laughed at the guy. I asked him why he was bothering considering he would be giving me a refund a few days later. He actually said they are just reaching out to everyone.