View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Moonlapse Vertigo
Katz n' MacT BFFs

vCash: 500
I suppose that this falls under the category of "Culture of Losing." I was just doing some cleaning around the house and I had Prime Time Sports on in the background with McCown the Clown, Stephen Brunt and Doug MacLean and it was a full on Crowing Fest about the success of the Maple Leafs opposed to the Edmonton Oilers. McCown (who is a fool) went so far as to say that the young players on the Oilers aren't playing like stars. I guess that he hasn't looked at the NHL scoring leaders at all this year. 41 points for Taylor Hall - 11th in the league - 1 more point than their beloved Nazem Kadri.

I guess when your team continues to struggle individuals won't get the credit that they deserve. McCown and MacLean are goofs so I wasn't surprised by their comments but I was really disappointed in Stephen Brunt for not speaking up about about Hall's performance. He just sat there and nodded his head. MacLean also added "They need veteran help and badly but it's going to be tough," he shifted back to Toronto (for some inexplicable reason) "With all due respect to the people and city of Edmonton where would you rather play? Edmonton or Toronto?"

Big, FAT heads out east right now. I really hope that the Leafs get ousted in embarrassing fashion in the first round.

Moonlapse Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote