View Single Post
04-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I love GoOoOlD
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
Passion or unbridled youth enthusiasm?

Can someone translate BFC's post?
Sorry was at work on the iPhone

In my mind the drop ends at the top 5. In my mind we could see a player drafted. Spend the 1st week of the season in Milwaukee and then get up, like Radulov.

But i have to ask this. What if Nashville wins the lotto and drafts Jones?

Or does Nashville do the unthinkable, draft Jones and offer Weber for a 1st line. No, I'm not on crack. (I wish sometimes) Nashville has paid an UNGODLY amount of Weber's contract and they could say. 'Yeah if you want Weber you are going to pay through the nose.'

I personally think that Nashville will get between 3-5 and get a damn good player. In my mind the drops will be this.

A+ players 1-5
A players 6-10

They claim Monahan is a complete 2-way player. Shinkaruk interests me because he's got grit with goal scoring 'Stan Mikita'. If Nashville gets #3 they will get the tasty leftovers between Jones, MacK, and Drouin.

I want to know what wing will Forsberg play? Drouin is a LW, Nichuskin is a RW. Depth chart wise.

And the rest of the mix of forwards.

What I hope is this: draft a wing on the opposite side of Forsberg then sign a VET center in FA.

I really want to see where the Preds pick post draft. Each pick down or up means something.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote