View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 05:18 PM
New dawn

vCash: 500
I gave up my season tickets in 2007 as I could see the writing on the wall with the handling of the Comrie trade and then the Pronger trade.The problem with this organization is that no resume is required for the most important positions.President of hockey operations-no experience required,GM-assistants from team with no championships okay,rehiring of failed coach into managerial position okay(apparently,other than farm teams,no NHL team was interested,rehire former assistant GM after failure to steer other NHL team as GM is okay,hiring of two former players as assistant coaches of which one had no experience and the other was a former assistant on another team but was downgraded to scout after a brief stint behind the bench was okay and hire a defensive coach to go with the two assistants that specialize in defence while drafting offence type players in the first round is okay.Not to mention the pro scouting have an ex player with no resume and 2 ex player European scouts with no resume,although they seem to be doing better than our North American scouts.As a former business owner(many at the same time) I am appauled at the unbelievable amount of managerial personal that are hired with no experience for the position that they are put into.In my opinion Katz missed the boat when John Davidson was available and he didn't scoop him up.

New dawn is offline   Reply With Quote