View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 06:22 PM
topchowda

vCash: 500
At the start of the year it looked like he was having trouble putting all the tools together even tho they were clearly there. Its good to see hes already started to improve and put those tools together.

He is putting up points with scrubs for linemates and he is basically getting solely keyed on. Im excited for when he is constantly playing in the top six with Gagner and MPS. This line has to happen, no more *** Hemsky. Put Hemsky on the geezer line to provide some offense on the 3rd and let Yakupov run wild on the second. Pains me to see such an energetic guy on the 3rd line playing 13 mins a game. He plays hard every shift. I would rather lose 5-4 with Yakupov playing large minutes then lose 2-0 because Renney.. I mean Krueger, I afraid to play the young guys

Yakupov also has to get a bit more selfish and unleash the shot coming down the wing. Most times on a 2 on 1 or 2 on 2 he looks to slide it over. Maybe hes doing it because he doesn't want to look selfish, but as he becomes more comfortable, he will be unstoppable.

I feel he has better tools than Hall as a rookie in terms of playmaking skills and shot.

topchowda is offline   Reply With Quote