View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Up the Irons

vCash: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilinblood View Post
wake me up when they houseclean properly. Stepping back and looking at the big picture i feel pathetic to have believed in any of this. An intelligent individual would say that this business- the edmonton coilers- has been run by the same inept and impotent group since Weight got traded and in that time they have been nothing but jokes.

I dont support patheticness. I certainly wont wear their colors.

For me right now... anyone wearing an oilers jersey that isnt intentionally mocking them... has low expectations and low value for their own time.

You are what you support. I realize now this retirement fund for hockey playerss and friends...cushy jobs with no qualifications or expectations needed... is a joke on all the fans.
I understand alot of edmontonians need hockey because winter lasts 9 moonths and then you have pot hole season but... maybe time to move to phoenix like everyone else. move somewhere where hockey isnt all there is. We talk like its bad that places have so much going on that the average city citizen doesnt even know the hockey team. Which city is pathetic?

Dont bash the nucks. Dont bash the Flames. We havent been relevant in 20 years. Thems the facts. HArd to swallow? Step back and see it all and swallow the truth.

If this season was 82 games i have zero doubt we would finish bottom 3 again.
Bottom 5 fosho. Sadly, your words, while harsh, appear truer and truer every month. Wait till the draft. After Tambo picks 10th, we will hear the same excuses for no dealing: "we were agressive, but there just wasn't a deal there". They start next season with 2 more rookies and different fringe players.

Up the Irons is offline   Reply With Quote