View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Nerf27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
He may need to go back to the OHL to learn some discipline. For such a smart player, what he did was really dumb.
Guys. Oshawa fan here. Oh and a Flyers fan. I have seasons to the Generals games. I was also in Barrie and saw the hit and watched it several times. It was at worse a 2 min cross check. They Barrie player turned looked down to kick the puck up from his skates and Scotty caught him on the arm. The Barrie players did this and diving all series. Oshawa did not play well in the playoffs. Scotty came to play in the first series but the whole team had a let down from 5 minutes left in game one and never recovered. You have a great player and good kid in Laughton don't worry about his discipline it will be fine. He has been my fav player the last 3 years. IMO I send him back let him mature be the captain top the league in scoring and make the world juniors it would do him a world of good. I think today's NHL brings some of these kids in too early. Good luck with Scotty I will be following his career.