View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 08:19 PM
GIN ANTONIC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpig View Post
I say walk the Elmwood Strip. Restaurants, galleries, stores, coffee shops, bars of all sort. "Friend" Lloyds Taco Truck and see where they will be that weekend. Excellent true mexican food truck and cheap. Some cool and quirky bars/restaurants might include The Place, Vera Pizzaria (old school serious cocktails) Blue Monk for good beer selection, Gabriels Gate, Saigon Cafe if you want ethnic, Globe Market foe sandwiches for lunch,Left Bank for higher end romantic place, but need reservations asap.

To stop for a cocktail,check out the refurbished Lafayette Hotel. A couple of good bars inside there. Statler Hotel has this great dark mahognoy wood bar with finger foods including tater tots.

For live music, go to Neitzche's or Docs Bohemian Groove Bar. Both on Allen Street across the street from each other.
WOW! That's amazing. Thanks for all the info. I don't think we'll be able to fit all that in but we will try! In terms of live music, I know this might be a long shot but she is a huge fan of dueling piano bars and places like that. Anything like that happening around Buffalo at all?

GIN ANTONIC is offline   Reply With Quote