View Single Post
04-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Bruins Stooge
Spread Out
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Harbinger04 View Post
sorry, since when did it become disallowed to criticize the team?
This, the "holier then you" attitudes in here are just as bad as the "over reactors". Get a grip . . .

Here's the simple facts. While the team has won 4 of 5, they have been against some pretty bad teams or teams slumping(devils twice, canes, senators). If you are satisfied with this stretch of games then you are in for a rude awakening.

That said, I think the team will figure it out for playoff time. As long as no one else goes down, we should see a healthier line up for the playoffs, which when you get a big time player back, it energizes the whole team. Down the stretch I'd like to see Chara and Seids get some rest. Those two IMO are the only two who really have a tired excuse for the amount they have to play, and they are showing they are tired. Chara especially tonight. Get those guys some rest for the playoffs.

Frankly, I'm not entirely worried about seeding for the playoffs, keep it top 4 and I'm happy. Generally, home ice isn't what some make it out to be. Figure the play out, get healthy, send a message to the guys that need it (benching, demotion), and start the playoffs on a good note.