View Single Post
Old
12-29-2003, 07:13 AM
Habsaku

vCash: 500
Perezhogin and Higgins are getting better and better in Hamilton, they'll both be fighting for jobs and they've got that extra something that Plekanec and Balej lack(although these two will be good NHLers). Hossa will play on the third line or in Hamilton unless he starts working harder and making his presence felt. I don,t think Dagenais will be back, he relies a lot on his teammates and most obviously Ribeiro.

Kastsitsyn may get a chance but I doubt, he's much more talented then the rests but talent only gets you so far. I'd like to see him but he'll be in Hamilton.

Hainsey will be on the team , theres no doubt about that. He's been the very good for Hamilton in the game I saw and it was a third consecutive game in three nights. I'll look at him tuesday but I've also been hearing only good things. Unlike Hossa he seems to have taken Bobs message seriously and tahts great. He is a key to our future defense. How many defensemen in the league have number 1 potential and can play both sides with ease?

That said, I think we'll see 2 rookie forwards, 1 defensemen who will obviously be Hainsey. Other then that, no I can't imagine anyone other from the farm. With the cash saved, I hope we go for a real top line talent.