View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Clowe Me

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstommylee View Post
What they say publicly and what says privately are two different things. I don't buy it. its more of an excuse of being caught off-guard. They tried to wait it out to where the maloofs had no choice but to sell locally it backfired.

Perhaps the team was not for say cause no one was willing to pay what they were asking for. Any team is for sale for the right price.
I could post article after article quoting the Maloof's saying they weren't for sale. But, their actions show they were only willing to sale to someone on the outside.

You Seattleites continously bring up how your previous owner and the league did you wrong, which I agree with, but continuously deny the fact that the Maloof's are just as dirty. When they were going to move the team to Anaheim, it was under the premise of them still owning the team. Ever since KJ and Burkle screwed that up for them, they have done nothing but lie and screw the city and fans. If they were for sale or not is irrelevant locally because they were never going to willfully sale the team to someone with the intentions of them staying in Sacramento.

You guys feel you deserve a team, which you do, but it's not like we don't deserve ours.