View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Diamondillium
DO YOU WANT ANTS!?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerwinner View Post
Go to a closet pull out the other system, disconnect something from the tv, connect other system, unconnect system when done, plug the other thing back in, and then put the old system back in storage.

Also you have people who are switching systems, or getting a system for the first time. You just got Mass Effect 4, but because theres no backwards compatibility you cant play 1 2 or 3. Or a person had a 360, got a ps4 tried out the new God of War and loved it, no playing through the 2 of them that were out on the ps3.
If you're getting a system for the first time then PS4 addresses those needs perfectly. If you play Mass Effect 4, you can download 1 2 and 3 and play them on your PS4. If you like God Of War 3, you can download 1 and 2 and play them on your PS4. There is no disk backwards comparability but they directly said they want to eventually include every past game on their online purchase service. (If I recall correctly, I'm quite sure that's how it's going to work) The only people who are affected by this are people who own a PS3 already, but hey, I guess it' a good thing they have that PS3 to play it with.

It's not like a console takes up a ton of space. Hell, if the new consoles are shaped right, you may be able to flat out stack your old console right on your new one, and barely any space taken at all.