View Single Post
Old
04-11-2013, 11:10 PM
MetaOil1993

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
I do think Eberle will rebound also. Trading one of them has nothing to do with that, it is about adding that top end dman and then getting some size in the top 6. That is why I picked Eberle and Yak. I think that we can replace a 2nd line RW easier than getting a top pairing dman.
In my honest opinion size isn't as huge as an issue in the future than it is now. Yak and Hall play big games and will get bigger in the coming years. Hall seems to be developing a mean streak too which is nice to see and Yak doesn't take anything from anyone and can hit like a truck (remember that beauty of a hit on Daniel Sedin?). Ideally we get and a big center this draft and let him develop a bit and we keep Gagner till he can step in and contribute, He would be on a cheap contract too. Our bottom six needs tons of work though, Too many crappy players there that play like kittens.

Whats wrong with having a top 4 of solid players like Vancouver and keeping our top 6? Edler-Garrison and Hamhuis and Bieksa is solid no really true number 1 there although Edler can make a strong case.

In the future if everything pans out

Klefbom-J Schultz
Smid-Petry

is a solid group. Ugh I can't believe I mentioned Vancouver there.

MetaOil1993 is offline   Reply With Quote