: Salary Cap:
Long-term roster-building discussion (Full contract chart in post #1)
View Single Post
04-12-2013, 01:58 AM
Join Date: Oct 2010
* Pascal Dupuis signed as free agent for $3,000,000.
* Jarome Iginla signed as free agent for $4,500,000.
* Tanner Glass bought out.
* Brooks Orpik bought out.
* Craig Adams signed as free agent for $750,000.
* Robert Bortuzzo signed as free agent for $850,000.
* Steve Pinizzotto signed as free agent for $750,000.
* Mark Eaton signed as free agent for $850,000.
* Matt Hendricks signed as free agent for $925,000.
* Tim Kennedy signed as free agent for $750,000.
CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
James Neal ($5.000m) / Evgeni Malkin ($8.700m) / Jarome Iginla ($4.500m)
Chris Kunitz ($3.725m) / Sidney Crosby ($8.700m) / Pascal Dupuis ($3.000m)
Jussi Jokinen ($2.100m) / Brandon Sutter ($2.067m) / Beau Bennett ($0.900m)
Matt Hendricks ($0.925m) / Joe Vitale ($0.550m) / Steve Pinizzotto ($0.750m)
Tim Kennedy ($0.750m) / Craig Adams ($0.750m) /
Paul Martin ($5.000m) / Mark Eaton ($0.850m)
Kris Letang ($3.500m) / Matt Niskanen ($2.300m)
Simon Despres ($0.840m) / Robert Bortuzzo ($0.850m)
Deryk Engelland ($0.567m) /
Marc-Andre Fleury ($5.000m)
Tomas Vokoun ($2.000m)
Buyout: Tanner Glass ($0.000m)
Buyout: Brooks Orpik ($0.000m)
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $63,323,333; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $976,667
RIP our depth next year...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Karnage420*