View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 03:27 AM
SurMartin

vCash: 500
Lindberg nominated to Guldpucken.
Quote:
"Swedish hockey continues to produce great hockey players and the best thing about this sport is of course to see the young talent be at their best when it matters. While more established players have had it a bit tough in the SM-playoffs, the 21-year-old Oscar Lindberg plays his best hockey. Series winner Skellefteć has only lost one game on the road to the SM-playoffs and Lindberg has been the best player on the team.
Oscar Lindberg is a smart two-way center in the playoffs best line - along with Melker Karlsson and Peter Emanuelsson.
Lindberg has a maturity in his game that few of his own age comes close to having. He has great hockey-IQ and a quality in everything he does on both sides of the ice that many other players of any age never reach.
And above all, Lindberg is one big game man. It is no coincidence that Lindberg decided two straight semifinal games in sudden death. "

- It feels great to be a candidate for the Golden Puck and I'm flattered. There are no bad names that have won this award over the years. To be mentioned in this context makes you grow as a player. It's been good for me in the playoffs and we have done well as a team. I now look forward to a fantastic finale.
A bit predictable how it works though. Basically if Skellefteć wins SEL-gold, Lindberg or his teammate Joacim Eriksson wins it. If they lose, none of them wins it.