View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 08:05 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal Impact FC View Post
Surely Impact would have pick Mattocks if it wasnt for marsch they kept on saying they want a euro style of play.. exactly what wenger isnt. Not saying wenger isnt good... he doesnt seem to be loved much... i wonder if we are gonna trade him...
I highly doubt it. If not for Di Vaio, he'd be starting the games. His size is something we can't trade away, damn we're bad in the air, we never win those battles. If they ever decide to use two Forwards, he'll be the one in. At some point they'll rest Di Vaio, he'll be ready. Di Vaio's in his last year of his contract too, so his time might come soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika View Post
Sure.... When he'll have 34-35 (borderline retirement shape) years old and not be able to run anymore....

Me not want !!

On another note, Daniele Paponi might stay with Montreal
I haven't seen him play much, but I think speed has never been a problem with him. He's 31 right now, so he'd come at the same age Bernier came over, and if he's in the same shape, I'd have no problem. Bernier is hardly in retirement shape, as far as the MLS goes. Would be nice to have another homeboy on the team.

Last edited by QuebecPride: 04-12-2013 at 08:40 AM.