View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 07:32 AM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke View Post
For letting nothing but two breakaway goals past him, Bryz looked incredibly shaky and unfocused. Lost track of the puck, terrible rebound control, but he still made enough saves to keep 'em in the game. I don't know if that's good or bad, that's just my observations from the game.
His rebound control wasn't very good this game but I didn't think he looked shaky at all. He was very aggressive all game and I liked it. Even the first goal against he tried the poke check and just missed. its pretty evident that he sucks at breakaways but what I can't understand is why the team the continues to let up several every game. additionally it seems as if the flyers rarely get breakaways themselves (and I think that's how it's suppose to be). Im sure some of that is cause of the d but i would be very interested in a ratio of breakaways for vs agaisnt cause it seems pretty ridiculous at this point. IMHO Bryz, Gags, Knuble and Voracek all had pretty good games. The rest of the team was a no show. In particular I was very disappointed in Kimmo and G (even though he acores the only goal) this game. I'm not hating on anyone but I still expected more even though I know the team sucks

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote