I was wrong (the confession booth)
View Single Post
04-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Things I was wrong about
1) P.K. Subban --> Doubting at any moment Subban's value to this team and his skills. I think he is who we thought we drafted, and a whole lot more. 43rd pick in 2007? A whole lot of teams were wrong about P.K., so I don't feel real bad.
2) Brandon Prust --> I thought he was an average 4th liner and didn't think he'd have such an impact on our team. I was in the deep woods on this one. Glad he's with us.
3) Colby Armstrong --> Me and a couple of my buddies laughed when Montreal acquired Armdog. Did not think he was going to bring anything valuable to our team. Seems like he's well-liked by his teammates and he's actually solid on the penalty-kill. He needs to capitalize more often on his chances though.
4) Jarred Tinordi --> Made a bet with my brother-in-law before the end of the lockout that Tinordi would play at least 20% of the games this season due to injuries. I was wrong, and lost $10.
5) 1st Montreal vs. Boston Game --> Lost $20 bucks with a buddy (Bruins fan) by betting on Montreal... Their only loss against the Bears... $20 bucks well worth it, as we won the next three!!
6) Avatar Bet with PKPricePatch.
I could go on and talk about things I was right, but this ain't the purpose of this thread. I confess, I sinned against Bergevin's wisdom and hockey knowledge. I do not remember anymore of my wrongdoings against the Habs. I'll try to be more positive next time. I ask for forgiveness.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by PhysicX