I was wrong (the confession booth)
View Single Post
04-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Ahh... the sweet taste of wrong!
- Like a lot of you, I was really skeptical of Therrien. But wow - he's gone from a crabby Herb Tarlek to your wise, middle-aged Uncle.
- Wasn't sold on Eller. Saw him topping out as a weak 3rd-line guy with no ability to control the puck. Guy looks like Testosterone-Man out there!
- Bourque?? Are you kidding me? A cheaper Gomez.2. Who'd have thought he'd come back snarling...
- Gallagher... nice kid who might fill out our 4th line one day. But holy crap...!
- The team - I had 'em at an optimistic 6th to 9th in the EC.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Lshap