View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Section19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
I think your views are not favourable to soft, skilled players and you prefer the barbaric type of player.
This is hilarious. People WHO ACTUALLY KNOW ME laughed at this comment. I don't like the goons, agitators or players that try to take a players head off with a check. I like skilled players with HEART that don't give up the minute an opponent approaches them which happens all the time with Campagna. I'm a big fan of players like Leivo and Sgarbossa. Players that are top end offensive players that aren't afraid to get hit or give a clean check (which means just seperating the opponent from the puck and not putting him through the boards). Campagna has no HEART, no DETERMINATION and no DRIVE, refuses to fight through checks and gives up easily.

Pancel is smaller than Campagna and he's willing to go in the corners with the puck against bigger opponents. Pancel's willing to check opponents to get the puck. All things that Campagna is clearly afraid to do. Look at Kuchin the past two years. Skilled player who would take a hit (small or big) to make a play. Campagna fails to do this and gives up with the slightest pressure.

Last edited by Section19: 04-12-2013 at 10:37 AM.