View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Koto

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinct View Post
Meh, I'd rather have Hemsky and say a shattenkirk/ Letang vs Eberle and potter/whitey

This so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaOil1993 View Post
If it's Letang then I would definitely think hard about it.

Then who plays 2nd line center? That's the problem with this team, We have no depth at all. I just don't think that we need to trade any of them right now.
We actually do have 3 top-6 RW...so theres your depth, and thats why this poll exists. And no Hemsky shouldn't be the one to be moved, because he won't return anything useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
If Eberle was on pace to put up 70 points in an 82 game season would people feel different?
Most people would feel different, but there were some during last summer, who suggested moving either Eberle or the Yakupov Pick for a guy like OEL. I was in favour then, and i am even more so now.

The only thing that has changed is my preference from keeping Eberle to keeping Yakupov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njoy Oilers View Post
All the koolaid drinkers on here who think the current roster(top six) will bring Oilers closer to a contender are just fooling themselves. I love the skill set each of the young guys brings. But as a whole, they will NEVER be able to compete against the bigger/average teams. Physicality will beat out talent 10-1 every time. Tambo has proven that he is nothing but an average GM, when it comes to building a winner. I will continue to support this team, but would happily give up Ebs for a #1/2 Dman or big centre moving forward.

Ederle to the Blues for Stewart. Or
Eberle+ to Yotes for Yandle

You all know this would work! ��
I'm open to trading Eberle, but these are terrible value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downward dog View Post
Yak would garner a strong #2 dman and Eberle a #4 dman, therefore I choose yak.
And Gagner would retun a #6D?

As of right now today, i think eberle would still have more value on the open market, until the middle of next season when its clear he is a 65pt complimentary player and Yakupov is Hall 2.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilsp1ll View Post
I would trade Eberle + 2nd for McDonagh + 1st. This team needs D help in a bad way.
You'd have to switch the picks, i don't think NYR would take it straight up.

Koto is offline   Reply With Quote