View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 03:00 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
I actually had to turn WIP off last night listening to Flyers talk. Apparently the Schenn's and Couturier are the ones to blame for this year, Bryz is GUARENTEED to get amnestied and the Flyers desperately need Briere back in the lineup. Then 10 minutes later Marc Farsetta or however you spell his name is agreeing with a guy saying that we need to trade everyone and just rebuild and that the Jeff Carter and Mike Richards deals were mistakes we should have gotten better players for them. I hate how little knowledge our media has of the sport.
I don't listen to it to get great insight on what's going on but for laughs. Last week's theme was everything was Giroux's fault and he's destined to fail as a captain here.

These were probably the same people kissing his *** last year and will go back to doing so next year if he goes back to his normal ways.

Giroux's definitely hasn't been Giroux-esk this year and deserves part of the blame for this mess this year. I'm not going to write him off so quickly when the people around him are playing equally bad.

I seriously don't understand this great myth that Philly fans are very knowledgable. All you have to do is listen to sport talk in this city for 5 minutes to understand its absolute BS.

LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote