View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 03:39 PM
rockinghockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
Neither. Eberle is too valuable to the team and Yakupov, well it's only his rookie year and he's doing just fine. If anything, out of the kids, it's Hopkins that I'd trade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Z Boy GM View Post
If I had to I'd rather deal Eberle. Yakupov is crazy intense, works hard, and is better than Eberle was at the same age. I'm also not crazy about Eberle's contract, I think he'll live up to it but if he ends up being an inconsistent player then that contract will haunt us.

Preferably we keep both, because I think they're both fantastic young players. But if I had to, Eberle would go before Yak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njoy Oilers View Post
All the koolaid drinkers on here who think the current roster(top six) will bring Oilers closer to a contender are just fooling themselves. I love the skill set each of the young guys brings. But as a whole, they will NEVER be able to compete against the bigger/average teams. Physicality will beat out talent 10-1 every time. Tambo has proven that he is nothing but an average GM, when it comes to building a winner. I will continue to support this team, but would happily give up Ebs for a #1/2 Dman or big centre moving forward.

Ederle to the Blues for Stewart. Or
Eberle+ to Yotes for Yandle

You all know this would work! ��
People complain that our top 6 is too small but yet they want to keep Eberle and Yak. We can't have both of them in the top 6 as we need more size. If you want to improve the defense then you have to give to get.

If I am trading Eberle it is for a dman that is not one dimensional. I would go after a player like McDonnagh.

rockinghockey is offline   Reply With Quote