View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 03:39 PM
MAK19
FreeWierciochBanAndy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Yoda View Post
Well okey, i end by saying it does'nt matter who makes the team as long as it's not Zibanejad and Silfverberg, if they dont get even better than now, and proven during a substantial number of games as well.
This is big ice though, and Lundqvist is in his prime. I dont know if he'll get picked, the team can just as well go with Sedin, Zetterberg, Bäckström and Steen as the centers, that obviously looks like the preferable depth chart right there, but i believe we need Zetterberg on the wing, and in that case we need a new fourth center.
Put Steen on the wing. He spends most his time on the wing in the NHL.

That opens up a centre spot. Zib is the only right handed the Swedes have.

I just don't see 13 forwards for Sweden that are better than Zibanejad. He can play any position too. Age and lack of experience is not a reason to leave a player off if he is performing well enough and if the ability is obviously there. Ask Canada if they regret not taking Crosby in 2006. Extreme example but the principle is the same.

Sedin
Sedin
Eriksson
Landeskog
Zetterberg
Backstrom
Steen

Are the locks.

Zibanejad is definitely in the mix with Franzen, Berglund, Silfverberg, Hagelin, Stalberg, Hornqvist, Alfredsson and Johansson. Probably one of the best players of the bunch