View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 04:45 PM
NHLFutureGuy3

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese View Post
Lots of speculation here... Anf IF DD would rebound ang give the habs another 60 points + season ?
If DD rebounds, I will eat crow. I am confident about the fact that he will be surpassed by the young centers though

Quote:
And IF we got Eller or Plekanec or Galchenyuk injured ?
If any of the three centers are injured, Desharnais would be good as an insurance policy. I don't think you should give a contract like that to someone who is an insurance policy though. This is why I hate the contract

Quote:
Right now, DD is still paid 850K, and his next contract is no problem if Habs really want to trade him down the road for whatever reasons.
I predict he will deserve to be a healthy scratch at some point next season. It will be hard to trade him if he is a healthy scratch and with that length of a contract. This is also why I hate the contract.

Quote:
How many more threads and zillions of posts about a player who is supposed to be so "insignificant" for some enraged posters on this board ?
I don't consider his contract to be insignificant. Once again, I hate the contract

Quote:
I am very happy with ALL the centers we have. Stop focusing on a single player.

Have you seen how good our team is this year? There really isn't much to complain about. instead of spending energy praising PK Subban, I complain about Desharnais' contract.

Did I mention I hate Desharnais' contract?