View Single Post
04-12-2013, 06:54 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Webersmashpuck View Post
I don't think Mason signifies the tank, but actually a tryout for next year. He had 2 good games and then shelled the others, but Rinne got scored on at will several times as well during that stretch.

I think if Mase plays well hes back as backup next year, if not then he retires.

The game tonight should at least be fun to watch. Hopefully Robidas is used as a punching bag again.
I don't think Rinne has played well this last few maybe because he has been run into the ground. Trotz has run him so much because they haven't been getting the offense they need so giving him a night off may be good for him. As for Mason, he has it in him to be a good goalie. He just needs to find it again. A number one goalie? Probably not but a good one, yes.

And too bad I read the previous post at five minutes to six or I may have drove up and got a ticket. But I did see Alabama play UAH at the start of the season and they are pretty bad compared to a D1 team. I'd like to see the SEC actually make all the teams D1.

Last edited by NorthAlPredfan: 04-12-2013 at 07:00 PM.
NorthAlPredfan is offline   Reply With Quote