View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 07:00 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
If the guy on crossing broad is writing a story about a player that hasn't been confirmed, it's most likely false. That's probably the poorest written " sports blog" in the city.. He thinks he is TMZ for the flyers. He was okay when he started the thing but has just gone downhill and he needs to have any press credentials, if he even has any, rescinded
Yeah he really lacks knowledge on sports. The Phillies beat writers always go at him on twitter. I'm surprised he fit the Flyers into his time of hiding out in Andrew Bynum's apartment's dumpster all year.

I was enjoying his whine-fest on twitter this morning and stumbled upon an article of his saying Homer should be fired (which I wouldn't totally disagree with) he was saying Simmonds isn't having a good year and basically writing off Schenn and Couturier already. I suggest anyone look it up its a good laugh.

He seems like one of those kids who was constantly beat up in school his entire life. He's a snarky punk who thinks his blog is God's gift to the city of Philadelphia.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 04-12-2013 at 07:06 PM.
LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote