View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Tad McMikowsky
Retired

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon View Post
Learn the quote function man, its not that tough and you've been here long enough to have figured it out.

I almost never agree with Tad's sunny side up version of what's going on with this team, but for you to call his post the most foolish, lame thing you've seen on this forum is ridiculous. You've made worse posts yourself, as have I.

Most of the fans on this site cheered the start of the Katz era. For three seasons they cheered the tank.
There were threads (many of them) celebrating losses and urging the team on to a lower position in the standings to improve our draft handout from the league.
For three seasons we've had more bits devoted to talking about the draft than any other board on this site.
In short this site has been a disgrace at least equal to the disgrace of having Tamby as your GM and Katz as your owner.

Now everybody wants Tamby fired and wonders why the main board isn't safe for Oiler fans.

We aren't to blame for the on ice product in any way ... obviously.
But this board in general (not everybody) is guilty of supporting Katz and Tamby in their lazy loser's approach to building a decent team.

Slap a Hall, Nuge, Yakupov, Schultz avatar on and keep sucking back the Kool-Aid for another year.

Tad nailed it.
I try to be positive, and i'm not just saying for everyone to be positive either.

I'm glad you actually understand the post, unlike some of these "HAI TENCER" guys here.

Tad McMikowsky is offline   Reply With Quote