Old
04-12-2013, 10:02 PM
hbk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin8se7en View Post
Rundblad + 2nd was worth Turris

Turris didn't have tremendous value at the time
Rundblad's value has only gone down, and Phoenix doesn;t seem to love him all that much

How is he worth Couturier, Voracek or a 1st? lol

Flyers would offer no more than a 2nd and something else not worth mentioning. Or maybe Matt Read.
If I was a Phoenix fan, I'd be happy with that because Rundblad will never get a real shot on your team - he doesnt fit your system.
Rundblad has made huge strides in his own zone this year. He's developing very nicely. Not sure how anyone would think his value has decreased. He'll be NHL ready by mid next season. I think. You may be confusing organizational depth and a new found patience with developing prospects as a negative opinion on the kills of Rundblad by Coyote management. That is just untrue.

Maloney isn't about to move Rundblad for something that doesn't fit into the Coyotes long term plans which is why pending UFA Read is of little interest. Phoenix has plenty of picks and a decent prospect base that a 2nd would get a "ho hum" response. If it doesn't address a. Need there is really zero incentive to move Rundblad.

hbk is offline   Reply With Quote