View Single Post
Old
08-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Frightened Inmate #2

vCash: 500
I should point out that there is a huge difference though between being a pest in front of the net and getting the goaltender off his game that way and running the goaltender in an attempt to injure him in any way shape or form. There is nothing wrong with standing in front of the net and taking a beating in order to provide a screen, get the rebound/tip or even just irritate the goaltender. It isn't the fanciest thing to do I agree, but when I played organized hockey I was never the best player, I will never say I was the best player, but I always left everything I had on the ice and worked my *** off in order to help my team. If I couldn't do that through the dekes and skilled played your damn right I would do that through being the guy at the top of the crease.

You may say that I couldn't play - I say I played as good and as hard as I could given my abilities.... that being said there is a huge difference between being a pest and being a p-rick. A p-rick tries to injure someone a pest realizes it is just a game.

Last edited by Frightened Inmate #2: 08-29-2006 at 06:15 PM. Reason: To somewhat get around the filters.
Frightened Inmate #2 is offline   Reply With Quote