View Single Post
Old
04-12-2013, 11:05 PM
harpoon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
Nailed it, and I salute you.

That rant was the embodiment of everything I hate about sports fans who spend their time tarring the whole fanbase with comments made by one or two outliers. It's downright ****ing moronic.
C'mon Supermassive ... you know better than that.

The outliers you speak of were the lonely voices calling for Tamby to be fired three years ago. The rabble rabble rabble crowd just wanted to give him more time to completely sewer the franchise.

The outliers you speak of were the lonely voices saying draft picks and losing on purpose were never going to take us to the SC. The rabble rabble rabble crowd was calling for more draft picks and having fun posting the Tamby troll gif.

The outliers you speak of were the lonely voices saying MPS, Lander, Hartikainen and Pitlick etc were not going to step in and be difference makers on this club. The rabble rabble rabble crowd had all of these guys slotted into their "lineup of the future" - and by future I mean this season.

The outliers you speak of were the lonely voices asking why this team could afford to send Souray packing for nothing and dress pylons like Barker and Foster or has beens like Vandermeer or never weres like Potter in his place. The rabble rabble rabble crowd said Souray was a cancer and couldn't play in the NHL anymore anyway. They applauded Tamby for taking a stand to protect the delicate sensibilities of "our kids" - as if three straight years of losing wasn't going to do them any damage.

This board bought into the tank lock stock and barrel. They reveled in it. They loved it. I've been here every day so don't try to tell me any different. There's not much brush work required to tar the fan base represented on this board. Just because you and Beerfish don't feel you deserve to be so tarred doesn't make Tad's comments ****ing moronic.

harpoon is offline   Reply With Quote