View Single Post
Old
04-13-2013, 01:58 AM
Stepanformayor*

vCash: 500
Gag line are you thinking that Del Zotto is worth more to this team than Stepan? When Hall, Eberle, Seguin, Skinner, Ekmann Larson are all getting 4.5 million - 6 million a year that Stepan is going to take 2.5 a year? All those guys were coming off there ELC. I think Stepan is way more valueable to this team than Del Zotto don't you?

I know Sather likes to sign his players coming off there ELC to two year "Bridge Contracts" but I don't think he has had a situation like Stepan's in a long time. The market is telling a different story so I hope we can get this done ASAP!!

IMO there is no way they are touching Stepan for 2.5 a year! Maybe I am in the minority here but when you see all those other guys signing for the dollars they are I find it hard to believe that we will get Stepan for 2.5 million a year. Especially when for this year anyway he has out played almost all of them. When your contact is up this is exactly what your suppose to do , make it hard on the GM. Stepan has done exactly that.