View Single Post
Old
04-13-2013, 09:33 AM
mactforcoach

vCash: 500
More patience from the fans, myself included. We might not look like it but I think we really did turn the corner this year as frustrating as it was. That said I agree with most posters here, we need:

Pretty much a complete third and forth line. Players with size, and grit. I never cared how much Horcoff is making I just want to see him lay one big hit as an Oiler before he goes, just one. Smyth is done, no question. Hemsky could still bring a decent return this summer, he's been replaced by at least 3 of the kids. Jones, all speed no control. Brown seems to be fading, maybe it's the koolaid they feed the rest of the team but he's becoming soft.

I don't mind Petrell and what I've seen of Smithson so far. Would like to see Lander next season on the forth line and Belanger out the door.

As for D-Men I think too many are banking on Klefboom coming in next year and making a difference. He's still going to be a rookie, don't expect too much. Wouldn't mind picking up Ryan Miller to back up Dub's for a year or two.

mactforcoach is offline   Reply With Quote